Hear from our Covered Girls!
- I dropped by the boutique to purchase the Jubah Amra, and told myself that was enough. Today, I came back for shawls, Wafiyya and handsocks! Thank you CbA! Love the selection of your clothing line; even my mom returned to the boutique to buy some!Zairina (Belait)
- Ironless, wudhu friendly and prayer-ready. What more could you ask for? 💕Wafa
- In my very own Jubah Amra by Covered by Annisa! Very comfortable, breathable and stretchable! Been wearing them countless times to different occasions - gatherings, wedding, eid and even my graduation photoshoot! Plus it's in my favourite colour!Farah (Brunei)
- Lovely, very lovely! My girls love your styles dearies. Keep it up for you are an inspiration for Muslim ladies, especially myself. Thanks a lot!WTB, Facebook Follower
- So lucky to have found this dress! The pocket - especially - is such a saviour. A very practical jubah that is comfortable, cooling, and best! And best of all, it's breastfeeding friendly, which makes it so much easier for me to breastfeed my baby. Love it so much.Eyza (Malaysia)
- Genius design of Eman Shawl! So going to collect more colours!Nabilah